Thursday, June 18, 2009

the first week of holiday

ish....long time haven't update already. there are some reason why i didn't update. mainly because my computer broke(during holiday). @$%$%^@$%#!

now...during this holiday, i had an interesting time. let me tell you what happen what happen during my holiday. i had my holiday for two weeks.

  • on the first week, on Monday.
i was alone at my house. so i took out the clothes to dry it. at that time, i was thinking what am i going to do today...so with pure instinct i walked towards the door, closed it, then lock it. it was only then i noticed something...what is it hoh...to my horror, i locked myself outside! i am such a genius. at that time, my neighbor is out. so i called my mom, who is on the way to sarikei with my eldest sister. it seems that my mom is more worried than i think, i have no idea why. she scolded me. then i ask her not to worry. so, when i hang up the phone, i use a "cangkul" to try to break open the lock. i am not kidding. obviously, it was a failure. then, i called audrey, nicknamed nyangko sensei(i always called her that), or (but she prefer this)kou yue. thanks to audrey and her father,who climb in and cut the lock into half. THANK YOU NYANGKO!!! THANK YOU UNCLE!!!!!! thank you. thank you. thank you. and alsothank God they are so kind...Thank God that i have a hand phone with me,though, i have no idea why i have the hand phone is with me.
my eldest sister told my second sister this. and she laugh out loud, cruel and cold-heartedly.
and coincidently, on the same day, i mean night, she, my second sister, the one who laugh at me, lock herself out. the whole night (while i only lock myself out for 2 hours. hah. padan muka. laugh at me lo. now see, now is my turn to laugh.) well, she manage to sleep over at a friend of hers.

1 comment: