Friday, February 20, 2009

i got sick yesterday...

it sucks.
let me tell you what happened during the time i'm in Bintulu
the first day i only slept for two hours...let me tell you ...the *ing birds no need to sleep...or maybe they take turn to disturb me. one day i'm gonna kill them all. AHAHAHAHA
anyway....there's this prank call...(in every room got phone) they call my room really early and say"quick go to the lobby now. the teacher is giving us ceramah!!!" then we go like..REALLY?? my roommates and i quickly get dressed then went downstairs. when we got downstairs, there's no one there....i was like what the fridge. dann them. when i went back to my room, i saw an open door. that time i was in a bad mood. i went inside then ask angrily" are you the one who called us just now?" they quickly denied. (yeah right~~~.like i'll believe that.) anyway....i saw a person talking on the phone. so i told them if they play prank again, they won't sleep through tonight.

my roommates and i went investigate. we found out that there's some other room that are playing prank call with us. so it's payback time. we call them them use a record that sounded like someone screaming the put down the phone. for quite some time they didn't call.

No comments:

Post a Comment