Friday, April 10, 2009

Cold...very cold....

i opened my eyes. i see blackness. what happened? why can't i see? why am i feeling so cold?
i'm scared. someone help me. anyone... help me...brother help me...

"how is she?"
"terrible. i don't think she is going to make it."
"can't you do anything"
"no. i tried everything. i...i'm sorry"
"then try again! you are the best doctor in this kingdom... no! try again."
the doctor shake his head. he said "you can't force me. i have tried. there is no cure. i'm sorry"
the doctor walk away, leaving the man alone with his sister one last time.
"why? why did everyone i love have to go? why?"
with those words, he broke down into tears.
"i can help you..."
the man look around, bewildered. my imagination? he thought
"no. it is not your imagination. i will help you."
"
how?"
..........................
three years later.
...........................

water....
she can feel it. she can control it.
she moved my hand. the water followed.
she smile
...........................

it has been three years since my brother had died. at the funeral i didn't cry or feel sad. i don't know why. but i have a feeling that my he is still live somewhere out there.




i will continue later...




2 comments: